for users from RussiaGENERAL PROVISIONSThis document define
s the policy of the Right holder of the mobile app of the company BRT Solutions Ltd ("PlaceTime"), concerning the processing of personal data of Users of Service PlaceTime and mobile app PlaceTime (hereinafter referred to as "Policy").
The User shall fully read this Policy before using the Service PlaceTime in the form of mobile app or website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). Using the Service and filling out any forms by the User shall mean full and unconditional acceptance of the Policy by the User.
This document is publicly available and is available on the official website http://Placetime.club
and in the mobile app.
PlaceTime shall be entitled to make changes to this Policy, for reasons related to working practices or regulatory changes, without prior notification sent to the User and/or obtaining approval from the User. When changes are made, the date of the last revision update shall be indicated in the Policy heading. The new version of the Policy shall take effect upon it is posted on the Service, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy. In this regard, we recommend that you read the Policy when you re-visit the Service.
PlaceTime may, at its sole discretion, notify the User of the addition and / or modification of this Agreement in the manner that PlaceTime deems most appropriate. Using the Service, the materials and functions offered on it at any time means that the User unconditionally accepts all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If the User does not agree with the current version of this Agreement in whole or in part, the User shall immediately request PlaceTime to delete his account and stop using the Service until his account is deleted.
Using the Service, the User fully and unconditionally accepts this Policy, including by downloading, installing, using the Service and filling out any forms posted on it, the User confirms his consent to the PlaceTime processing of Personal Data and other information provided during registration, collected automatically, as well as placed by the User voluntarily on his personal page in the personal account, including, but not limited to User generated content: comments, reviews, descriptions, revisions, design elements, photos, videos, images, drawings, sound files, links to third-party resources.PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
PlaceTime collects and/or processes Personal Data when the User uses the services offered by the Service, as also when using or otherwise interacting with PlaceTime products.
PlaceTime collects and/or processes Personal Data for the purpose of registering the User on the Service, enabling its full use, providing the User with services offered by the Service and other Users, participating in research and marketing activities conducted by PlaceTime.
PlaceTime collects and stores only Personal Data that is necessary for the provision of the Service or the performance of agreements and contracts with the User, except in cases where the law provides for mandatory storage of Personal Data for a period specified by law, including for the purpose of:
- User identification;
- providing the User with personalized services and facilities;
- communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests and information related to the use of the Service, the provision of services, as well as processing User's requests and applications;
- conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data;
- conducting marketing campaigns for Users, including for the purpose of distributing offers to participate in the promotion and receiving prizes/rewards provided for by the promotion;
- distribution of advertising and information materials over electrocommunication networks, including through the use of telephone, Internet, mobile radiotelephone communications, or through direct contacts;
- to resolve disputes and identify problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited and illegal actions;
- targeting newsletters, advertising materials and other information brought to the attention of Users.THE VOLUME OF PROCESSED DATA
As part of this Policy, when the User uses the PlaceTime Service, the User may provide and the PlaceTime Service may store and process the following data:
- personal information that the User provides about himself independently when registering on the Service and choosing the proposed product, such as: name, surname, pseudonym, gender, date of birth, photos, email address, phone number;
- in the background mode and by agreement of the User we store and process data that is automatically transmitted to PlaceTime in the course of using the Service by the software installed on the User's device, including: IP-address, information from cookies, information about the User's browser (or other program through which the Service's facilities are accessed) , geolocation, access time, the address of the requested page, as well as other data, including those provided by the User after the registration of the User, in the process of using the Service.
PlaceTime, for its part, synchronizes the search history, settings and favorites in the User's personal account.PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
PlaceTime shall be entitled to:
- perform any actions (transactions) or a set of actions (transactions) performed using automation tools or without using automation tools with its Personal Data (processing of Personal Data), including collection, recording, copying, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (provision, access) to third parties, as well as in cases directly provided for by the applicable law of the RF, in compliance with the requirements of information confidentiality, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Personal Data, and confirms that by giving such consent, it acts on own accord and in own interest.
- provide advertising, messages and content, including by sending push or sms notifications (messages), advertising notifications and messages, via e-mail on the Internet, using the services and databases of both the Service itself and the services of third-party (external) Services and resources on the Internet;
- communicate directly with the User, including via telephone.
PlaceTime may use the User-provided information, including Personal Data, to ensure compliance with the requirements of applicable law (including, for the prevention and/or suppression of Users' illicit and/or illegal actions). Disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the applicable law at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided by law.
Personal Data shall be processed upon the User fills out the appropriate form for providing services on the Service or in the mobile app, or provides Personal Data in another form, and until the termination of the relationship between PlaceTime and the User as a result of deleting his account, or withdrawing consent to the processing of Personal Data by the person who provided such data in another form.
PlaceTime may share your personal information with third party service providers to:
- the User has expressed his consent to such actions;
- the User has independently openly shared his information with other Users, including through the publication of user-generated content or by choosing the "visibility for all" function;
- the transfer is necessary to use a certain function / service of the Service;
- the transfer is provided for by applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- the transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of the Service (in whole or in part), while all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the information received by the acquirer are transferred to the acquirer.
PlaceTime shall not sell or lease Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes without obtaining the User's permission on a preliminarily basis.
Access to Users' Personal Data shall be possible within PlaceTime and its employees.
PlaceTime shall make every reasonable effort to ensure that:
- confidential information about Users is collected by PlaceTime only to the minimum extent necessary;
- confidential information is used exclusively for the purposes stated when it is collected;
- confidential information is not transferred to third parties, except as specified herein or applicable law.
PlaceTime shall store Personal Data and protect It from unauthorized access and distribution in accordance with internal rules and regulations. The User's Personal Data shall be kept confidential, except for cases when the Service technology or the software settings used by the User provide for an open exchange of information with other Users of the Service or with any Internet Users.
The User's Personal Data shall be kept confidential, except for cases when the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
PlaceTime ensures the confidentiality and security of Personal Data when processing it in accordance with the requirements of applicable law. PlaceTime shall apply appropriate technological and operational security standards to protect information provided by visitors to our Service from unauthorized access, disclosure, distortion or destruction.
The data is stored on the Service localized in the Russian Federation until the User stops using the Service. In case of deletion of data from the Service on the initiative of one of the parties, the User's data is stored in the PlaceTime databases for no more than six months, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
After the above-mentioned period of storage of the User's Personal Data expires, the User's Personal Data shall be destroyed. Personal Data shall be destroyed by erasing information using certified software with guaranteed destruction (in accordance with the specified characteristics for the installed software with guaranteed destruction).
The User's Personal Data shall be kept by PlaceTime exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except for cases when non-automated processing of Personal Data is necessary in connection with the implementation of the requirements of the applicable law.
The User agrees that images placed by him within the service can be used by PlaceTime on other PlaceTime services and resources, as well as in advertising or marketing materials posted on PlaceTime resources on the Internet to attract the attention of other Users to the Service or to other PlaceTime resources and services, both with stating their author (the author's name will be specified as the name (pseudonym) of the User, which he specified during registration), and without it, without the need to obtain special User's permission and without paying royalties. If the User does not have the right to grant PlaceTime the right to use any image in the specified ways, he shall refrain from downloading such an image.
The User understands and does not object to the fact that PlaceTime is an international company operating in many countries of the world. The transfer of information outside the User's country and its subsequent protection shall be carried out in accordance with this Provision, as well as applicable law.USER'S RIGHTS
The User can at any time change (update, supplement) the Personal Data provided by him or part of it, as well as the parameters of its privacy, using the function of editing Personal Data in the personal account.
The User shall be entitled to withdraw the consent to the processing of Personal Data at any time, subject to written notification to PlaceTime via the communication channels specified on the Service in the "Help" and "Contacts" section, at least 30 days before the expected date of termination of processing and use of the Personal Data provided.FINAL PROVISIONS
The Service may contain links to the Services and other information resources of third parties on the Internet, posted solely for the convenience of Users. PlaceTime does not state its endorsement and does not make any assessments of the Services of third parties or the information contained on these Services, as well as the possible results of their use, nor does it verify the accuracy and relevance of the information provided. Responsibility for the use of the Services of third parties lies entirely with the User.
This Policy shall apply only to the Service and PlaceTime. PlaceTime shall not control and not be responsible for the services and offers of third parties to which the User can click on links available from the services of the Service, including information about the User processed by third parties.
The User shall be solely responsible for the security (resistance to selection) of the means chosen by him for accessing the account, and also independently ensure their confidentiality. The User shall be solely responsible for all actions (as well as their consequences) within or using the Service's functionality under the User's account, including cases where the User voluntarily transfers data for accessing the User's account to third parties on any terms (including under contracts or agreements). In this case, all actions within or using the services of the Service under the User's account shall be considered to be performed by the User himself.
Data processors are required to comply with PlaceTime's privacy and data security regulations.
The Service is not intended or not specifically intended for use by persons under the age of 18. The Policy shall not provide for the intentional collection or storage of Personal Data of persons under the age of 18.
Version 1.0 (October 20, 2020)http://Placetime.club